Creditstar Group is a rapidly growing international consumer finance company, headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia and operating in multiple European markets.
At the core, we are a financial technology company that uses automated processes, algorithms and data analysis to make financial instruments easily available to a population of more than 100 million people in our target markets. We are a team of ambitious professionals who value innovation, speed, high growth and high performance.
Our vision is to build and deliver digital banking products of the future. If you want to be part of this, here's your chance.Are you the Full-Stack Developer we're looking for?
We're looking for a solution-focused person who is a great communicator and a team player. Is that you? Are you looking for fresh challenges at a dynamic company? Your role will be to participate in product and platform development, working closely with the business teams to develop new features, frameworks and detailed application designs on core architecture.How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- You will be part of a team creating the best technological tools that help us run our business in all our markets.
Compensation and perks
- Experience with Linux (Debian) is a plus.
- You have a working knowledge of large data sets (data mining, data analytics, and reporting)
- You're familiar with Scrum or other agile development methodologies.
- You follow and maintain coding standards and best practices.
- You can conduct functionality testing and QA.
- You can articulate and document processes and procedures.
- You have good analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- You're results oriented and can be available outside standard business hours if needed.
- Experience with or understanding of high volume transactional applications development, using market leading web technologies;
- Knowledge of/experience with Agile software development methodologies;
- Any certificates proving your professional skills;
- A love for optimization and the beauty of automation.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and challenging work within a growing international company
- Building a modern financial product with the latest technologies
- Diverse international team
- Work in an exciting and competitive industry
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement