About the company:
This company is a technology and software development provider, that offers services in the B2B sector and is successfully leading German and European markets. They support clients in the variety of ways: starting from consultancy services to advancement and running of Web applications. But what makes them special? Deep respect and appreciation of the human talent, skills and capacity are a vital part of the company culture, as they inspire and empower growth and development of potential in their employees.
If you’re keen on the latest web technologies, peer reviews, brown bag sessions, hackathons, and creative prototyping, you should use this opportunity to join the forward-thinking and self-organized team. Here are some of the responsibilities as well as opportunities that you will have, working as a Full-Stack Developer:
- Work with cutting edge technologies;
- Contribution to company’s open-source projects;
- Suggest and implement new ideas/solutions in order to enhance both software quality and software architecture of the components/products;
- Building of new products in an agile environment with Engineers, Product Manager and UX Designer;
- Push the limits of product innovation and constantly enhance this, staying up to date with the latest technology and methods advancements.
- 3+ years of experience in full-stack development;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant background within the eCommerce;
- Expertise with Java and Spring (Java 8, Spring Boot);
- Highly proficient in Angular 1 and Typescript;
- Experience with other programming languages is appreciated;
- Great comprehension of functional programming is desirable but not obligatory;
- Have a hands-on mentality and to be focused on the solution;
- A good command of English along with excellent communication skills;
- Bachelor / Masters degree in IT or equivalent.
For additional details on this role contact - Anna Kalniei