This isn't your average everyday job opportunity. Top players on Estonia's burgeoning tech scene — Adcanvas, Investly, Adcash, Swedbank, Vaimo and many others — are gearing up to compete for your skills. Fast-track your IT career in the smartest country in the world — for a full list of excellent reasons to live and work in Estonia, keep on reading!Job description
Work in Estonia is partnering with the country's coolest businesses to offer you the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We are inviting skilled and motivated full-stack developers with either Java, Node.js or .NET experience to join the world's most advanced digital society.
Why is this a smart move for you? Well, there really is no place like Estonia for a career in IT. Pipedrive, Investly, Helmes, Swedbank, and many other awesome companies are looking for you, and you can reach them all by sending out just one application!
Intrigued? Got the skills and the drive to put your skills to work in a seriously tech-obsessed environment? What can you expect once you've applied? You will be contacted by representatives from different companies, and from there it's up to them to tempt you with the best offer!Requirements
- You have solid Java, Node.js or .NET programming skills (all skill sets are welcome).
- You have knowledge of SQL Database (MySQL)
- You're familiar with the REST Web Service Framework (or other modern web development frameworks).
- You're familiar with object-oriented design, programming, and patterns.
- You communicate well in good English.
- Your strong analytical skills allow you to translate business requirements into technical design.
- Extra credit: clean code practices, RDBMS knowledge