Agoda.com is one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world. As a Priceline Group company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Offering over 1 million accommodation options worldwide in 197 different destinations in 38 languages, our globe-spanning network of travel experts is at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels.
Technology is not just what we do—it’s at the heart of who we are. From IT professionals managing hundreds of millions of data points to market managers building relationships with hotels to PR specialists networking with media around the globe, Agoda.com delivers an exciting, fast-paced environment in every one of our 36 locations worldwide.
Our workforce of over 2,800 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe is truly one of our biggest strengths. We pride ourselves on a dynamic, workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps our team spirit high, and we encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
We choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting-edge products come from cutting-edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we—but we have a great time doing it.
Journey with us.Are you the Full-Stack Engineer we're looking for?
Do you consider yourself a hardcore engineer? Are you always the smartest guy on the team? The one who knows what the problem is, what the best solution is, what the most appropriate technology is? Would you like to work in a team of people just like you?
We’re looking for some extreme programmers to help us with the core platform of the website. Responsibilities here are really varied: our platform team takes on a lot of different, cool stuff!
To be successful in this role, you should be the kind of person that learns new technology easily. You understand new paradigms as part of your day job. We are interested in super-geeks: those who adapt and apply technology because it’s the right choice. We’re not looking to build just another application that's fun for the first 3 months and that’s it: this is a true opportunity to work consistently on an exciting innovative platform. Introducing the latest tech, fixing the hardest problems.
In short – this is an exclusive role, open to the smartest people passionate about technology, always aiming to be the best and constantly improving. If you’re looking at last year’s code and thinking “what was I doing??!” this role may be for you! Come, challenge yourself! You probably have many unanswered questions about this role—we’d expect nothing less. After all, an enquiring mind is precisely what we’re looking for. Apply and let's talk!How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Containerization technology
- Migration of .NET apps to .NET core
- Load testing
- Refactoring & implementation of new design patterns
- Data access
- Software comparison (Aerospike or Cassandra? Spark or Storm?)
- Machine learning of outlier data to provide predictive models of incidents so we can take preemptive action
- Automation of managing events
Compensation and perks
- Here's a list of tech that the team uses frequently (this is not a list of requirements, but to give you an idea of the diversity of tech talent we have and are looking for):
- .NET core
- Open stack
- Docker swarm
- Your package will include a competitive salary, private medical insurance, a pension fund, and a hotel discount scheme.
- We are happy to receive applications from both international and local candidates and offer visa sponsorship for eligible candidates.
- We offer a full relocation package for you and your family (including flights, a 20ft container, pet relocation, and 1 month's free accommodation).
- You'll enjoy our quarterly drinks, annual parties, and monthly social activities.
- We have have a casual dress code in our offices in one of the most desirable locations in Bangkok.