Okoone is a full-service digital agency specialized in designing and developing mobile, web and digital marketing solutions that help companies around the world engage their customers, increase their digital presence, unlock revenues and accelerate their business.
More specifically, Okoone designs and develops native and hybrid mobile and wearable apps for iOS and Android, feature rich web apps using PHP Laravel framework and AngularJS, business-ready eCommerce platforms and high impact digital marketing solutions.
Okoone is headquartered in Hong Kong and has a software development center managed by international experts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia to serve its clients in the US, Europe and Asia with world-class and cost-effective solutions. Okoone is currently employing 35 people and is undergoing triple-digit growth.
- Defines project objectives and time estimation with the project manager by analyzing client requirements, envisioning system features and functionalities
Technical and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 1 year of professional web development experience with proven track record of successful customer deliveries
- Good knowledge of MySQL and ability to write SQL queries and views.
- Ability to understand and debug code bases
- Experience in building REST Web Services APIs and in JSON / XML manipulation
- Proficiency with Linux OS command lines and familiarity with each layer in the LAMP / LEMP stacks from application architecture and system infrastructure points of view
- Knowledge and experience of software versioning techniques and tools (Git)
- Good level of spoken and written English to communicate in an international environment
- Ability to be flexible, learn quickly, and work within a team
- Experience working in a startup environment
What we offer
- Fast growing company
- High impact and large-scale international projects
- Advanced training on development best practices, modern project management methodologies
- International and multicultural working environment
- Opportunity to quickly grow strong technical expertise, with competitive salary package and benefits
- Easy working hours, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
No. 28 street 288 - Phnom Penh – Cambodia
- Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview (face-to-face or remote)
- A portfolio of project deliveries will be asked during the interview