London, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Posted on Jan 14 2018 (about 3 years ago)
(United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)
SaveWallets is a UK based early stage startup that is creating a digital platform where we help people save and invest – simply, effectively and efficiently. We are focussed on making Savings a Habit and help individuals reach their financial goals. We were a part of the London Business School Incubator in the UK. We were a finalist at the Startup & Bloom competition sponsored by Salesforce.
We are looking for a full stack developer who is enthusiastic about building scalable software for dynamic start-ups and improving financial lives. You will be working towards making our product the best that it can be. What really excites you is problem solving and delivering innovative technology.
The role will be part/full time and based remotely initially with the opportunity to relocate to London for the right candidate.
· 2-8 years of experience in building mobile, responsive/adaptive applications
· Experience developing in a modern front end framework
· Comfortable working with SQL databases, writing custom queries and designing schema
· Experience and good knowledge of working with AWS
· Good understanding of machine learning and its practical implementation is a big positive
· Highly committed and passionate about technology and building innovative products
· Broad understanding of the concept of minimum viable product and conversion rates
· Ability to work independently and deal with uncertainty
· Previous experience with start-ups in any capacity a huge positive
· Huge learning potential and the freedom to work independently and try out new stuff!
· Total compensation will be a combination of cash and equity
· Relocation to London in 6- 12 months time for the right candidate
· Get to build your dream tech team and play a crucial role in building a great startup