Agoda.com is one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world. As a Priceline Group company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Offering over 1 million accommodation options worldwide in 197 different destinations in 38 languages, our globe-spanning network of travel experts is at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels.
Technology is not just what we do—it’s at the heart of who we are. From IT professionals managing hundreds of millions of data points to market managers building relationships with hotels to PR specialists networking with media around the globe, Agoda.com delivers an exciting, fast-paced environment in every one of our 36 locations worldwide.
Our workforce of over 2,800 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe is truly one of our biggest strengths. We pride ourselves on a dynamic, workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps our team spirit high, and we encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
We choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting-edge products come from cutting-edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we—but we have a great time doing it.
Journey with us.Are you the Full-Stack Software Engineer (Chinese Market) we're looking for?
Want an engineering job where you can achieve significant things? Can you build technology that Chinese consumers really like? Want to work in a supportive environment with engineers from around the world? Join our exciting new innovation team at the start of something big! Agoda is an award-winning website also the biggest pure tech company in Thailand.
Our engineers describe Agoda as an interesting, challenging, fun, friendly and supportive place to work. In short, it's the kind of environment where you get license and ownership to produce your best work!
In essence, you’ll be responsible for the complete scope, design, build and testing of products and features for one of Asia’s fastest growing e-commerce websites. As a part of the Agoda team, you will be exposed to numerous innovative technologies in the fields of data-processing, big data, efficient data storage structures, recommender systems/machine learning, natural language processing, and much more. Whichever technology we work with, it must operate at the performance needs of a hyper-scale infrastructure operating at thousands of requests per second.
We'll value your contribution and give you the chance to work on some amazing projects designed to appeal to the Chinese consumers who are looking to travel and book their hotels through Agoda.com.
We’re looking for exceptional engineers with an amazing breadth and depth of technology expertise! You probably have many unanswered questions—we’d expect nothing less. After all, an enquiring mind is exactly what we’re looking for. Apply now and let's talk!What we'd like to see in the candidate:
Compensation and perks
- You see the big picture but still love to code!
- You have broad, fully-rounded full-stack engineering experience.
- You have strong back-end engineering expertise (C# .Net, Java, Scala) OR you can be efficient in PHP if you have amazing browser-based front-end skills and frameworks knowledge (React, Angular, Knockout.js).
- Strong front-end web development skills are highly desirable but not absolutely essential.
- You have knowledge of core architectural elements of e-commerce websites.
- You’ll be able to describe in great detail the SDLC, all factors that impact your end build, and you relish the prospect of a job that enables you to do that day in, day out.
- When we start talking about performance, security, unit testing and automation—well, that’s music to your ears!
- You speak and write excellent Cantonese or Mandarin and conversational English.
- Your package will include a competitive salary, private medical insurance, a pension fund, and a hotel discount scheme.
- We are happy to receive applications from both international and local candidates and offer visa sponsorship for eligible candidates.
- We offer a full relocation package for you and your family (including flights, a 20ft container, pet relocation, and 1 month's free accommodation—living costs in Bangkok are such that you would likely live in a city center condo with a swimming pool).
- You'll enjoy our quarterly drinks, annual parties, and monthly social activities.
- We have have a casual dress code in our offices in one of the most desirable locations in Bangkok.