*You will be required to attend key meetings in our London office*
The Wondersauce dev team spans three offices, New York, Columbus, and Los Angeles, and is comprised of a range of talent focusing on both backend and front-end development. Developers are involved on projects from day 1, collaborating with all disciplines and contributing to the overall success of a project, working closely with strategy, UX and design to come up with the best solutions for the problems at hand.
- Own the build of stable and maintainable codebases using Wordpress
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively across disciplines with Product Managers, Strategists, UX Designers, Art Directors, and Developers
- 2+ years professional web dev experience, including the build of complex and customized Wordpress themes
- Use of modern CSS techniques including pre-processors, critical CSS, and implementing polyfills when necessary
- Documented experience writing clean, readable, well-documented and modular JS, previous experience with JS frameworks a plus
- Experience with responsive and cross-browser development and testing
Nice to have
- Experience working with performance measurement and optimization
- Experience in A11y development
- Experience working with design comps in Sketch
- Experience with woocommerce
Wondersauce is the new breed of advertising agency.
We started the agency with the goal of creating a company truly centered on human behavior. Wondersauce is focused on the complete customer journey and helping our clients understand the most relevant ways to reach their audience. Whether it’s digital, traditional, social, mobile, campaigns, marketing, point of sale, video, etc – we specialize in understanding your business and recommending the most responsible and cost-effective ways to achieve your goals.
Wondersauce is a proud member of the “Made in New York” initiative (http://wearemadeinny.com/
) and the Society of Digital Agencies (http://sodaspeaks.com/)
. Our work has been recognized by Time Magazine, The Webby's, SiteInspire and AWWWARDS.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Wondersauce aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting equal opportunities regardless of religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or disability (subject to the exceptions contained in the Human Rights Act 1993). The commitment applies to all aspects of the work environment, all employment activities, resource allocation and all employment terms and conditions. Selection criteria and procedures aim to ensure that employees are selected, promoted and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.