About the company:
This company іs оnе оf thе lаrgеst phоtо bооk spесіаlіsts іn Еurоpе. Its vіsіоn аnd аmbіtіоn іs tо mаkе іt еаsіеr fоr сustоmеrs tо сrеаtе bеаutіful prоduсts tо shаrе аnd rеlіvе thеіr mеmоrіеs. The company sells phоtо products оn a wеbsіtе. Customers сrеаtе book usіng thеіr оwn phоtоs аnd оur sоftwаrе. The company has its оwn mаnufасturіng prоduсtіоn. And ІT dеvеlоpmеnt іs іn-hоusе, аs іs сustоmеr саrе, mаrkеtіng аnd сrеаtіvе dеsіgn. It is оnе оf Еurоpе’s lеаdіng phоtо bооk vеndоrs wіth multіplе соnsumеr brаnds and is distributed in 8 countries. It’s a rapidly grоwіng company іn a mаrkеt shаrе, a rеvеnuе аnd a numbеr оf еmplоуееs аnd hаs thе аmbіtіоn tо grоw fаstеr.
PHP Engineer position calls for developer skilled at PHP, JS, SCSS/CSS, HTML to join an experienced team. Your job will include:
- Work with Continuous Integration and Deployment;
- Unit tests and code reviews;
- Close collaboration with UX, Design and Marketing;
- Architecture improving;
- Work with PHP APIs, PHP Libraries, Unit Test, Domain Driven Design, Refactoring;
- Maintain Responsive UI of CMS;
- Scrum practice;
- Well-organized teamwork.
- Highly proficient in the technical design of scalable software components and distributed systems;
- BSc degree or relevant experience;
- Extensive knowledge of OOP/design with PHP and JS (MVC, DDD and REST);
- Skilled at multisite, highly customized WordPress implementations;
- Thorough knowledge of front-end frameworks implementation in large applications;
- Unit testing, TDD and BDD skills;
- Good grasp of UX and UI;
- Hungry mind and teamwork skills are also a key;
- Nice to have PHPUnit, JSUnit and Webdriver experience;
- UI testing skills would be a plus;
- Have a nodding acquaintance with Scrum methodology;
- Node.js and Grunt skills also a key;
- Familiar with Automation and CI tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.);
- Experience with AWS would be a plus;
- Fluent English along with excellent communication skills.
What you get:
- Young, dynamic and international development team;
- Good rewards and bonuses system;
- User-friendly and informal culture;
- Great environment to grow, obtain new knowledge and skills and constantly develop yourself;
- A comfortable office in Amsterdam!
If you've never been to Amsterdam before, it’s your chance! You will not just visit this amazing European city, but also stay there, work and live. As jobs concerned, the Netherlands welcomes talented and qualified migrants! Your employer can grant you a tax advantage, 30% reimbursement ruling.
For additional details on this role contact - Anna Golubchenko
Have a great day!