- Bachelor degree or above in computer or mathematics
- Based on the microservices architecture, responsible for the management and development of all functions of the backend and front-end Api, and continuously improve the code quality, scalability and maintainability
- Have at least two years of golang project experience and more than three years
- Project experience in other languages (PHP / C ++) Proficient in MySQL application development, familiar with database principles and common performance optimization techniques, as well as NoSQL principles, usage scenarios and restrictions, proficient in redis; Familiar with at least one message queue Kafka / Rabbitmq / Redis Program self-test work and participate in system integration and joint debugging;
- Experience in distributed system design and development is preferred.
- Proficient in TCP / IP and HTTP protocols, including but not limited to RPC, call strategy, etc .; protobuf / JSON serialization protocol is preferred