Join the amazing design team at Thrive Internet Marketing! We are a small high-powered digital marketing firm growing rapidly and looking for a Rock Star Graphic Designer to work with a cohesive team of outstanding developers, copywriters, social media and SEO Gurus to help grow the business to the next level.
Founded in 2005, Thrive Internet Marketing is a US-based digital marketing agency that produces quality solutions for Internet-based marketing strategies (custom WordPress website design, SEO, pay per click, social media, email marketing). Thrive is committed to cultivating a culture of exceptional people who create outstanding results for our clients. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined, organized and committed to turning ideas into action. We are professional, honest and passionate about our work.
We already have many happy clients and are adding more every day. Grow with us as we address the business marketing needs of clients across the United States and around the world.Position Summary:
This full-time contract position in the Thrive Web Team will act as the primary designer for the clients and our company. We often have many web projects running at the same time so this person will need to love a rapidly changing environment and be able to stay on top of multiple projects, changing expectations, and tight deadlines.Hours:
Must be willing to work during our business hours 8:30am to 5:30pm Central Standard Time (UTC-6) at least 3 days a week.Salary:
R27000 - R35000/monthPrimary Responsibilities:
- Mostly designing responsive websites but also designing landing pages, logos, facebook ads, print ads, brochures, t-shirts, stickers, etc.
- Virtually presenting designs to clients and discussing any questions they might have.
- Working with clients to guide them down the right path to a successful design project.
- Responsible for staying current on new web technology and design trends.
- Design major components of site and set standards across large project areas.
You must provide samples or your work or a link to your portfolio.
- 4+ Years Industry Experience
- Must have excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Must not have a big ego but instead take direction from creative director and from clients
- Must be willing to join video conferences and virtually present designs to clients and explain your work
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced agency setting and handle multiple projects at once (at least 4+)
- Comfortable doing multiple revisions in a short amount of time until the clients are happy
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong skills designing Responsive Websites a must
- Strong Knowledge of Conversion Centered Design a must
- Experience with UI/UX Design a plus
- Experience with WordPress a plus
- Experience with Asana a plus
- Copy Writing Experience a plus
- Not afraid to work hard and do whatever it takes to get the job done right and on time
- Is always learning, loves design, and is open to new ideas.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills