We are looking for an accomplished product leader to help FindHotel evolve from its modest beginnings as a metasearch into a category-defining product as the first hotel booking marketplace. As our Head of Product you will influence how our value proposition evolves, help define the product strategy, and devote time to growing and mentoring our product teams.
What you will be doing
The Head of Product plays the lead role in innovating and bringing new products to bear across FindHotel. You will lead product teams comprising of product owners, designers, engineers, data scientists, and analysts to define product strategy and develop, launch, and improve the products and services that drive our business forward.
You understand the importance of communicating the product strategy and this trait drives your day-to-day work. You will manage the product portfolio across web, mobile, data science, growth, and marketplace, driving innovative thinking, prioritizing features, measuring consumer satisfaction in order to take the products to the next level.
With a strong background in data and A/B testing, you will lead with an 'experimentation first' mindset, and iterate your way to success. Taking calculated risks is part of your nature, you clearly understand trade-offs and can weigh them appropriately in order to move faster. You will lead our ideas funnel, and strategically invest in new concepts to bring them to life. You understand that people are the lifeblood of the organization, and have a strong focus on hiring, mentorship and career development.
- As a member of the senior management team, you will contribute to FindHotel vision, strategy and execution.
- Build, maintain, and evangelize the roadmap for FindHotel products - driving awareness across the team of what and when we'll be working on
- Work closely with the senior management team to ensure that development plans, resources and strategies are coordinated across all departments in a cohesive and collaborative fashion.
- Identify and track metrics that measure performance, set public goals against those metrics and drive awareness of our successes and failures
- Lead the product development process end-to-end, including but not limited to market research, product design, A/B testing, hand-off to functional teams, product launch and evaluation
- Work across the business to improve our rapid product development processes with small teams that can design, build and test solutions to customer problems
What success looks like?
- Findhotel main KPIs are growing rapidly and systematically (50% yearly conversion rate, Growing retention rates)
- We are expanding our product scope with features that gain new market share and significantly improve customer satisfaction
- We are continuously increasing the quality of our team with mentorship, knowledge sharing and recruiting of inspiring new members
Why join now
- We developed a competitive hotel metasearch with tools and processes that allow for successful rapid experimentation (A/B testing), seeing our main visitor KPIs grow by 25% during H1 2017
- We are finalizing the development of the marketplace model, improving the product focus and enabling exciting growth opportunities in the coming years
- We have an extremely talented and driven team of 20 specialized product contributors, across engineering, data science, product management and UX
- We have a strong user-acquisition engine and a lot of room to grow. It's an exciting journey in a company that's driven by data