Posted on Oct 31 2016 (about 4 years ago)
Savedo is building an online financial marketplace that allows savers to invest in safe and high-return financial products across the EU. It’s a massive market in the trillions of Euros. So our goals are equally massive. Based in the heart of the Berlin’s tech-scene, Savedo is looking for a Head of Product who can help us build the platform and products that allow us to serve customers and partners across Europe.
· You conceptualize and describe products, features and user stories for the development team
· You lead the product team and UX designers to build cutting edge features that bring value to Savedo’s customers
· You experiment with new technologies and acquire new skills to find clever solutions to our unique product
· You work with our Head of Engineering to design the best user experience and products
· You improve overall quality, documentation and process management
· You perform market research and competitor analysis in cooperation with our marketing team
· You identify issues in e.g. conversion, through reviewing product KPI’s and user experience tests
· You conduct A/B tests to optimize the product
· You stay on top of current industry trends
· At least 5 years of work experience in Product Management in an international setting
· At least 2 years working in a Scrum team as a Product Owner
· At least 2 years managing a team of product managers from a people management perspective, including setting salaries, hiring, mentoring/coaching, motivating and inspiring the team members to be better every day
· Master’s degree in information systems, computer science, business administration or other related fields or equivalent work experience
· You have leadership talent and can inspire and guide the team to find the best solutions
· Experience using wire-framing/mock-up tools, e.g. Sketch, Invision, UML sequence diagrams, etc.
· Experience in a Kanban environment
· Experience taking a product from concept to launch including prioritizing for MVP, post-MVP, etc.
· Entrepreneurial drive with hands-on experience creating products with great user experience
· Very strong analytical/numerical skills and experience with metric-based decision making (incl. web analytics)
· Does not settle for ‘good enough’ but is constantly seeking to improve how things are done on all levels
· Excellent business proficiency in English and - preferably - German
· Understanding of Retail Finance products and the European banking landscape is a plus
· Deep understanding of lean software development processes, including cultural requirements, how to improve the processes, etc.
What do we offer?
· A competitive remuneration package
· Work with a fun, talented and experienced team of engineers and entrepreneurs with over 20 nationalities
· You get valuable insights into scaling a company and have a big impact on its further development
· Work with your preferred equipment of choice
· Flexibility around our core working hours
· Access to internal company benefits, free drinks/food, Savedo team events and free German classes
· Support in relocation, work permit, and other administrative issues if needed
· Work in the start-up center of Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe