San Francisco, CA, United States of America
Posted on Nov 26 2018 (almost 5 years ago)
Position Type: Full-Time Paid Internship
Location: New York City, San Francisco, Paris
Novalsys is an EdTech company catering to
the needs of Universities and Schools.
Its main product is called CampusGroups, a community management platform
used by school administrators and student organizations to increase engagement and
collaboration across campus. CampusGroups
is implemented at universities, colleges and schools around the world,
including MIT, NYU, Yale, UCLA, University of Chicago, UC Berkeley, Cornell
University, University of Pennsylvania, London Business School and more.
We are seeking Software Development Interns to join our team in our San Francisco, New York City or Paris office for a paid internship of 6 to 12 months. You will quickly become integrated as a member of CampusGroups core development team and will get a chance to work on new and emerging products by using cutting-edge technologies.
- Develop and test features in a brand-new mobile app using technologies such as Ionic and Angular.
- Interact with and improve server-side functionalities used by the mobile app (.Net)
- Collaborate in project planning, estimation, solution.
- Provide feedback and help in code reviews.
- Participate in technical support and client success emails and calls.
- Come up with creative and innovative approaches...you have a unique perspective, we want to hear it.
- Engineering student majoring in Computer Science.
- You constantly seek to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of industry trends.
- You know how to adapt to new environments and to demonstrate autonomy as well as proactively seek the most relevant solutions.
- Well organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Team player who excels in a demanding environment.
- English and French.
- Familiarity with Angular and/or Ionic would be a plus.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
Full-time for a minimum of 6 months.
- Internship could be turned into a Full-Time job.
- Move between New York, San Francisco and Paris for a truly international experience.
- Work with a dynamic, fun and international team.
If you think you fit the profile, please send your application and resume to email@example.com.