Posted on May 18 2017 (about 2 years ago)
RELOCATION: to Warsaw, Poland
COMPANY: Fortune 500 Company
- Large-scale implementation of eCommerce / Omni-Channel solutions based on Hybris technology.
- Designing eCommerce architecture solutions in an integrated back-office environment (ERP, WH, BI, etc ..).
- Analysis and help in solving complex platform performance issues (front-end code analysis, back-end, environment configuration, infrastructure architecture, etc.).
- Analysis and assistance in solving complex security issues on the platform.
- Design and build an optimal integration layer with external systems and tools to support large-scale ecommerce: BI, CRM, campaign management tool, ERP / SAP, payment gateways, best practices in system integration and security.
- Counselling (direct customer contact) with leading FMCG, Retail ecommerce / omni-channel customers in the implementation of the largest global projects,
- Collaborate with clients in project design teams and implementation of modern digital solutions.
- Ongoing co-operation with development teams throughout the co-ordination of activities and providing high quality solutions.
- Higher technical education.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Hybris integration.
- Experience in building / designing integration layers (SOAP, REST, SaaS, ESB, etc.) with external systems.
- Experience in performance & security.
- Experience in creating design documentation.
- Experience and knowledge of processes / best practices in software development and maintenance (continuous integration, automated tests, etc.)
- Experience in technical analysis of business processes (validation of business processes versus technological capabilities), analysis of IT requirements.
- Very good knowledge of English (speaking and writing).
- The ability of analytical thinking.
- Creativity and ability to solve problems.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Availability and mobility of projects across Poland and abroad. The company is headquartered in Warsaw.
- Work on global scale projects, for clients who are leaders in their respective industries
- Rich budget for foreign training and certification
- Development opportunities by working on complex, large-scale projects - both in terms of technology and business processes.
- Project implementation in Poland and abroad
- Direct work with the client in the international environment
- Friendly working atmosphere, cyclical integration meetings, possibility to develop non-professional interests in thematic clubs
- Competitive pay and rich social package: private medical care, additional life insurance, sports passes, vouchers for lunch, Corporate American Express Gold credit card.