Posted on May 18 2017 (almost 6 years ago)
RELOCATION: to Warsaw, Poland
COMPANY: Fortune 500 Company
- Large-scale implementation of eCommerce / Omni-Channel solutions based on Hybris technology.
- Designing eCommerce architecture solutions in an integrated back-office environment (ERP, WH, BI, etc ..).
- Analysis and help in solving complex platform performance issues (front-end code analysis, back-end, environment configuration, infrastructure architecture, etc.).
- Analysis and assistance in solving complex security issues on the platform.
- Design and build an optimal integration layer with external systems and tools to support large-scale ecommerce: BI, CRM, campaign management tool, ERP / SAP, payment gateways, best practices in system integration and security.
- Counselling (direct customer contact) with leading FMCG, Retail ecommerce / omni-channel customers in the implementation of the largest global projects,
- Collaborate with clients in project design teams and implementation of modern digital solutions.
- Ongoing co-operation with development teams throughout the co-ordination of activities and providing high quality solutions.
- Higher technical education.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Hybris integration.
- Experience in building / designing integration layers (SOAP, REST, SaaS, ESB, etc.) with external systems.
- Experience in performance & security.
- Experience in creating design documentation.
- Experience and knowledge of processes / best practices in software development and maintenance (continuous integration, automated tests, etc.)
- Experience in technical analysis of business processes (validation of business processes versus technological capabilities), analysis of IT requirements.
- Very good knowledge of English (speaking and writing).
- The ability of analytical thinking.
- Creativity and ability to solve problems.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Availability and mobility of projects across Poland and abroad. The company is headquartered in Warsaw.
- Work on global scale projects, for clients who are leaders in their respective industries
- Rich budget for foreign training and certification
- Development opportunities by working on complex, large-scale projects - both in terms of technology and business processes.
- Project implementation in Poland and abroad
- Direct work with the client in the international environment
- Friendly working atmosphere, cyclical integration meetings, possibility to develop non-professional interests in thematic clubs
- Competitive pay and rich social package: private medical care, additional life insurance, sports passes, vouchers for lunch, Corporate American Express Gold credit card.
Do you have any question or comment for Do IT Relocation about their position Hybris Architect?
Please log in to ask a question
No question right now? Subscribe to this job post to be notified when other applicants ask something.