This position is responsible for our staff facing systems’ implementation. This includes understanding the Product Owner’s implementation requirements and system features, coordinating with heads in related functions in our markets in China, Russia & Indonesia for a practical implementation plan, delivering system trainings and support, summarizing & analyzing user feedbacks together with pilot success criteria results, keeping stakeholders updated on the implementation status throughout the entre project, and continued monitoring after the system is implemented using relevant implementation and project success metrics.
This is an exciting position for someone who is passionate about working in multi-cultural teams in an entrepreneurial and energetic environment, and can leverage their project management & training skills to drive the success of system roll outs.
- Understand the purpose of product/features and the success criteria from Product Owner so as to determine an appropriate implementation strategy.
- Coordinate with Regional Teams in China, Indonesia and Russia to work out product/system rollout timeline and detailed action plan.
- Communicate with end users on release dates & features, and keep stakeholders updated on the implementation status.
- Prepare release notes, user manuals, training materials and deliver trainings; offer support to users during implementation.
- Conduct system pilots and gather feedback. Coordinate with Support Team on product defects and with Product Owner on improvement requirements.
- Monitor post-launch product usage, organize survey if necessary, and communicate to all levels in the organization
Requirements & Qualifications:
- At least a bachelor’s degree with 3+ years’ working experience in international firms, including 1+ years’ project management experience;
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization from the ground up to senior management levels
- Strong cross-team and cross-cultural collaboration ability;
- Fluency in English & Mandarin is a must;
- Good training skills are required;
- Familiar with product/software development life cycle is a plus.