WHO ARE WE?
At Koolicar, we dream of disrupting mobility. We are the first P2P car rental platform without keys exchange! Our ambition? Having a car in every street for everyone to enjoy. We are convinced that if we shared a car to 8 people, the world would be much better.
Our values are sharing and trust. Koolicar is also a unique technology (Box Koolicar) developed by our engineers that permits self-service cars! As a player of the collaborative economy, we get up every morning with the idea that start-ups of tomorrow are those that help people to better share.
Within the Koolicar team, based in Montreal, you will be in charge of
- the Acceptance Tests (manual testing during the Sprints)
- the End-to-End Automated Tests suite
You will work closely with the development team in an Agile environment, to deploy quickly and continuously innovations to the Koolicar community.
- Full AWS
- Ruby-on-Rails/ReactJS + iOS + Android
- PostgreSQL / Redis
- CI: Jenkins / SonarQube / Codacy / Nexus / JIRA / GitHub
- At least a first successful experience in QA and/or QA Automation
- Experience with at least one framework of automated web tests: Selenium, Capybara ...
- Scripting languages Knowledge: Ruby, Python, ...
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Ability to work with different types of stackholders, such as Engineering and Product Management
- Ability to design and implement QA test plans
English and French required
NOT REQUIRED (but appreciated!)
- Knowledge of BDD frameworks (Behaviour Driven Development): Cucumber, ...
- Ability to read and understand Ruby on Rails
- Experience in scripting performance tests scenarios: JMeter, Gatling, ...
- Experience in automated testing of mobile apps (iOS, Android)