SYSTEM in MOTION
We are an ambitious and fast growing international IT company. Based in Shanghai, with 60 permanent employees of various nationalities, origin and experience, we have sister and partner companies in Europe, and are expanding in Asia Pacific. We have customers worldwide, in every sector of the economy, who trust us with challenging and high added value projects.
Knowing that success can only be mutual, not only do we provide our Employees with the best technical environment and training, but also give them the opportunity to grow, learn, and advance their career, together with an attractive salary (above market, rewarding efforts and good work).
If you want to have opportunities, learn, achieve personal development, experience, skills and methodology, get on a fast track career, work in conviviality, respect, harmony and technical and cultural diversity, come join us.
You will be part of a very exciting and fast track product development team, in which you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining a connected products management platform. Our platform is an innovative solution that allows customers to track their goods from the production line to the end consumer purchase, by assigning to each product a unique code that can be scanned anywhere and anytime within the supply chain, to produce reporting, alerts and more.
You will help the team develop a high performance and innovative micro-services architecture, including client-side and server-side modules, secured APIs, workflows, highly configurable rules engine, etc.
- Provide hands-on development support to the team where and when necessary;
- Provide solutions to architecture problems;
- Identify design flows and provide solutions;
- Handle critical tasks or complex issues as assigned in a timely manner;
- Ensure high quality of work with unit testing and strict code review process;
- Ensure company and industry design and development standards are adhered to;
- Take part into technical meetings with customers;
- Write technical documentation to present solutions.
You are graduating from an Engineering school or a Master in Computer Sciences and are looking for an internship and a first working experience to complete your education.
You have the following skills:
- Experience of Java, experience on J2EE platform;
- Good knowledge of Spring framework including Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Integration;
- Strong knowledge in SQL and database management systems, NoSQL knowledge is a plus;
- Good communication skills and teamwork;
- Strong sense of quality;
- Advanced capability in written and oral English is a MUST;
- Autonomous, can work under pressure;
- Familiar with Agile development methodology is a plus.