Lunettes Pour Tous, it's the French start'up revolutionizing the eyewear market. Our stores are rethinking the optical Version 2.0 offering a unique selling experience in the world.
Our sales equipped with Ipads, offer to our clients a pair of glasses with their corrections in ten minutes for less than 10 euros.
Our office is located in the center of Paris (1st arrondissement), rue de Turbigo, close to the metro Chatêlet Les Halles.
Job description and mission:
Integrate the IT team who consists of 8 people, you will be responsible for internal mobile applications. Monitor technological development (at large, connected devices, mobile web, etc ..) and your prototyping capability with the new tech will also be part of your missions.
Your missions will take you to:
- Technical feasibility, analysis and evaluation of development time
- Development of application IOS (IPad, IPod, IPhone) in accordance with the technical specifications of the platform
- Fixed bugs and Updates
- Quality control on our internal applications
- Attitude of initiative, pro-active, holding it's objectives, thinking win/win, work in synergy with the teams
- Very good usage of Apple mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
- Very good knowledge of iOS
- Language: Objective-C. Swift is a plus.
- Control of the MAC OS Xenvironment and development tools: X-Code, Instruments...
- Versioning system Git Basics
- Management Concepts Scrum (Agile) is a plus.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of a startup disrupting the French optical market and (soon) internationally.
- Work with the latest generation equipment (iPad, Raspberry Pi ...).
- Integrate a young team full of ambition.
- Apply the methods of management Agile SCRUM.
- Food tickets and 50% public transportation tickets.
- Experience of ten days with the store teams to understand the strategy of our company and the basic of optics (technology, sales, workshop, customer service).
We speak English !