We are looking for a iOS/Android Developer for MySPIN project to work in the field of auto electronics. MySPIN integrates a mobile device and a car into a single digital ecosystem that offers a driver a whole new world of comfort and convenience.
You will be a part of an international team working on-site in Germany in the BOSCH office. BOSCH is a world leader in the research and development of car voice control electronics, implementation of the concept of a connected car, etc. BOSCH infotainment systems are used by all leading automobile groups in Germany.
Areas of Responsibility
- Development and implementation of integration tests on Myspin SW APIs for smartphone integration in vehicles
- Development of iOS/Android apps for testing purposes
- Verification of tests for automatability
- Tests at SW code level and system test level
- Creation of test reports
- A successful completion of studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or compatible courses experience in the development of iOS/Android apps
- Experience in integration testing of SW APIs is advantageous
- Test automation experience is desirable
- Experience with agile development methods (e.g. Scrum)
- High self-initiative, independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Analytical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of English
- ISTQB-Foundation Level certificate is desirable.