Hammer & Hanborg is a consultancy company with three business areas, all of which aim to develop the professional life of the future. In the Recruitment & Staffing area, we provide organizations with competent employees and thereby help them to be competitive and attractive both now and in the future. In the People & Culture area, we work with competence development, team development, and organizational culture. In the Change & Development area, we help reshape organizations that have a desire to—and dare to—embrace change and develop with an eye to the future. We are a company of around 120 consultants who work with assignments for business and public sector clients throughout Scandinavia. We have offices in Stockholm, Öresund, Gothenburg, and Oslo.Are you the iOS Developer we're looking for?
On behalf of one of our clients, we are now searching for iOS developers to join their expanding business. You will be working with a multi-disciplinary product development team collaborating to define, design and ship new features. This role is perfect for a curious individual with an entrepreneurial mind and a passion for the mobile development lifecycle.How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- You'll design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- You'll create internal concepts and customer delivery solutions.
- You'll analyze and manage bugs and continuously improve system performance.
- You'll research, discover, test, and evaluate new technology.
Compensation and perks
- It doesn't really matter how long you've worked before this, as long as you have development experience and have published several mobile apps in the App Store.
- You definitely need to be a good communicator in English. Swedish or any other Scandinavian language is beneficial but not necessary.
- Your education doesn't matter to us—the quality of your code does.
- Let's discuss your salary and benefits!