Talan is a French consulting firm with more than 1700 consultants worldwide, and locations on four continents (eight countries).
Our employees are on Talan's payroll and provide services at our clients’ locations in midtown Manhattan.
The successful candidate will join our US subsidiary, a 40-person team, and will be detached to our client site.
The successful candidate will be working for one of our client located in Manhattan, a leading investment bank.
The Project Manager will be responsible for large-scale IT projects.
As part of the PMI team of our client, a major investment Bank located in midtown, the lead project manager within the Infrastructure Transversal System (ITS) and Cyber Security domain has the primary responsibility of managing a portfolio of IT projects for the Americas related to Cyber Security and Infrastructure.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Project manager as well as PMO on IT projects. This includes, when applicable, project scoping, planning and monitoring; define risk analysis on the different IT activities involved in the IT projects; organization of training as well as User Acceptance Testing: production of Project Management dashboards, reports and internal documents; change management activities (including roles and responsibilities, creation of service level agreements, review of current processes, definition of target processes and organization…)
- Ensure adherence to the System Project Life Cycle (SPLC) and produces or assists in the production of key deliverables defined by the SPLC.
- Organize working, project and steering committees.
- Ensure that all system implementations meet US regulatory standards and are done in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Track the project status and ensure the project meet the approved deadlines and stay within approved budget.
- Ensure the respect of policies and procedures of the Bank, as well as regulatory requirements.
- Ensure accuracy and expediency of any activity related to audits.
- Ensure adherence to LEAN Management processes implemented in NY, especially brief, debrief and PSS.
- Promote the Client’s values and visions of “1 IT Team” across all functions and geographical locations.
Skill Set Required:
- Four or more years of experience in project methodology
- Four or more years of experience in IT and Finance
- Strong Methodology in Project Management
- At least 4+ years of experience as Project Manager
Skill Set Desired:
- Experience on Cyber Security or any Regulatory project
- Has worked with off-site/off-shore teams
Talan’s offices are located near Union Square, right in the center of Manhattan.
Our company benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- 3 to 5 weeks of paid vacation per year according to seniority
- 5 sick days and 2 personal days
- Eight paid holidays
- Company health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Other benefits such as transit benefits, FSA and perks