Do you have a diploma or equivalent in IT?
Are you a good team player?
A leading administrator of life, pension and investment products and services is seeking to recruit an IT Support Officer to join their growing IT team in providing IT support services to the internal customer base, ensuring that work is successfully prioritised and completed in accordance with the business expectations.
The role involves being the main point of contact to resolve IT related issues by phone, email or internal ticketing.
- Diploma or equivalent in IT related subjects
- At least one year experience in identifying, troubleshooting and configuring user and customer IT issues
- Sound knowledge of Windows Operating systems, including Active Directory and Group Policy maintenance, Networking and TCP/IP and User Administration
- Basic knowledge of Linux server administration, VMware vCentre management, Citrix XenApp
- Courteous and enjoys working with people: a good team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Able to work under pressure and shifting priorities