Do you have a diploma in IT and 3 years’ experience in IT support?
Are you a team-worker with excellent problem-solving skills?
Our client is a private credit institution that has been operating in Malta for almost a decade. The company strives to develop financial products that meet the customers’ needs and to make these accessible and available with ease and the minimal formality.
The main duties of the IT Support Officer are to ensure that all computer, telephone and network systems function effectively and safely as well as handling client support.
Skills and Specifications:
- Linux CentOS & Redhat;
- Windows 2008 & 2012 Serves;
- HA Clustering;
- MS SQL Server 2008 - 2014;
- MS Exchange 2010 & 2013;
- MS SharePoint 2013;
- MS Skype For Business 2015
- MS Navision Dynamics 2013;
- VMware technologies;
- Cisco Firewalls, Switching & PABX;
- Problem solving and decision making;
- Team worker;
- Good written and verbal communication.