J-IT has been developing software since 2005. Tailoring solutions to the needs of our customers, our IT heroes are all about clear communication, flexibility, and price transparency.Are you the Java Developer we're looking for?
If you're fluent in Java and eager to prove yourself, you might have real hero potential.
Have the words "This can't be done" never crossed your mind? Do you get a kick out of solving complex problems? Can you keep a cool head when things don't go the way you expected? Sounds like you belong on our team!
If you join us in Vienna, you'll find yourself faced with a variety of exciting, challenging tasks at a company that will provide you with ample opportunity for growth and development.
Some knowledge of the local language is a requirement for this role, so dust off your German dictionary and send us your application (including your earliest possible starting date). We are currently only able to accept candidates with EU work permits. Thank you for your understanding!How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Develop solutions and products based on Java/JEE technologies
- Analyze, design, and implement software components based on Java/JEE in collaboration with an experienced colleague
- Provide technical assistance and support on customer projects, in-house and onsite
Compensation and perks
- You've completed your education in the field of IT/electrical engineering.
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in software project development.
- You have experience with Java Enterprise technologies, Spring & GWT.
- You're highly self-motivated and independent.
- Communicative and collaborative, you're willing and eager to work in a scrum team.
- You already have some knowledge of German and are willing to keep learning.
- The minimum salary for this role is €2,750 gross/month. Let's talk about your expectations and qualifications!
- You'll be able to work flexible hours in a pleasant atmosphere, alongside a successful and committed team.