About The Job
We work on innovative solutions, which have a high impact on our clients (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications).
Quality and learning are two critically important parts of Mobiquity's DNA, we have embedded in the way our agile delivery teams work. We structured our delivery organisation in so-called competency teams (e.g. front-end development, back-end development, testing, etc.). The competency teams are used for coaching and personal development, to share professional experiences, and to standardize and innovate our way of working across the various delivery teams.
Some of our senior and principal professionals are offered the opportunity to become a competency team lead. In this role you spend approximately 20% of your time coaching up to eight of your peers and developing your team's competency. In this role you will contribute also to the delivery management within Mobiquity.
As a (Senior) Java Developer you must be able to:
- Work across multiple projects (sometimes also at customer side)
- Be a good team player
- Take software architectural decisions with the solution architects
- Involve fully in hands-on development: using Java as the main programming language, plus Spring, Hibernate and other open source technologies
- Coach less experienced team members
- Know the importance of code quality and can apply properly the methodologies, such as TDD
- Have good experience with Agile methodologies
Why talk in years of experience? What works for us is you having experience in a senior or lead position, with end delivery responsibilities, within a project team for example. In the past years you coached other (junior) developers and worked in an Agile environment. Technical skills
- Java, JUnit, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, Restful Services (Jersey or Spring MVC), RabbitMQ
- Experience with at least one or two databases, such as MySql, PostgreSql or Oracle
- Experience with integration frameworks such as Apache Camel or Mule
- Test frameworks for BDD and TDD such as Serenity or Cucumber.
- Search frameworks such as Solr or Elastic Search
- Experience with Software Security and Network Security
- NoSql Databases, such as Cassandra or Redis
- Experience with AWS
Our main working language is English, so a good command of the English language is required. And if you have a good sense of humor and a passion for technology, then we’re looking for you!Offer
We offer a challenging learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects. You join a growing team of creatives, all working to bring their expertise to the customer. We coop in teams, learn from each other ánd our employees represent the best talent from around Europe and beyond, and we're very proud of what we've achieved already!
We offer you a range of nice perks too: a competitive salary, trainings via our Mobiquity Academy, health insurance compensation, a free pension plan, 25 holidays, travel costs compensation, free fruit, Friday afternoon drinks, and lots of fun in the office!
For knowledge migrants, we offer a relocation compensation and help in obtaining a knowledge migrant status including the favorable 30% tax ruling for foreign knowledge workers in the Netherlands. Apply
Here’s what you need to do to apply: please upload your resume and details in the section below. Does it sound impersonal or is it too much hassle? You can also email our recruiter Giulia Ionitoiu with your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org About Mobiquity
Many companies use technology as a starting point for innovation. This leads to digital confusion. But human experience as a starting point for innovation creates a technical challenge. That’s much more exciting. Our teams, “the Mobsters”, are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. They are creative people that coop in teams that combine our four key skills: Creativity, Consulting, Analytics and Technology. Mobsters love to learn, they are curious by nature and driven to make a mark. They want to proud of what they do, the clients they do it for and the impact their work may have. With 30+ different nationalities in our Amsterdam office you could say we have a diverse culture, and we’re proud of it!
Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We take on the complex challenges, the big tasks, and the 'never been done befores' of the world. We create what’s next.