Imagine you were one of the biggest companies in the world and you wanted to create an omni-channel marketing strategy to make your products globally visible and unique. What would you do? We have the answer.
We are based in Munich, in a brand new office next to unique JAVA engineers like yourself, working as your own boss and manager, because we work under holacracy, as you are the best one to know what needs to be done and how.
- +5 years software development experience
- +Proficiency in JAVA (we don't discriminate between version 7 or 8 ;)
- You have been developing in and for web environments, because that's how you like it and where you see the best impact!
- REST is the kind of architecture that you would build cities on.
- You know your way through Linux servers and app deployments.
- You are very familiar with relational databases and modelling. You “respect” them at scale and cache everything.
- If Adobe Experience Manager or CQ5, have been friends of yours, now or in the past, well.. welcome on board!
- Did we mention that we don't have managers or bosses? Team work here has a whole new meaning and you will be the one right in the middle of the unique projects we have!
- In order to do so, you'll have daily discussions, brainstorm sessions, passionate debates in small agile groups on how to create the right tool for the biggest companies in the world and their global marketing strategies.
- Need help in relocating? We will take care of that
- Are you unable to keep new years resolutions? We have fresh fruit and gym membership so YAY to healthy life
- Have you ever wanted to be a pirate? Now you have an opportunity to enjoy our annual sailing trip to the Spanish and Croatian coast
- Oh, on top of it you'll have 30 days off and flexible working hours! Remember that so wanted month trip? Now's your chance to go for it ;)
So how do you feel about it? Do you feel a disturbance in the force caused by it? Then you can apply directly or ask for more information.