About the company:
This company is a technology and software development provider, that offers services in the B2B sector and is successfully leading German and European markets. They support clients in the variety of ways: starting from consultancy services to advancement and running of Web applications. But what makes them special? Deep respect and appreciation of the human talent, skills and capacity are a vital part of the company culture, as they inspire and empower growth and development of potential in their employees.
This ambitious awesome team in the heart of Hamburg always has big plans for building breathtaking eCommerce and lottery platforms. If you're an extremely skilled Java Developer with some serious passion, you might want to join them! It’s a place where you can turn your ideas into innovative solutions! Apart from the unique experience that you will probably get on this senior level Java position, you will have an opportunity to:
- Taking care of some frontend topics from time to time;
- Be in charge of designing, developing as well as testing & maintaining high availability, high-performance back-end components in distributed systems;
- Suggest and implement new ideas/solutions in order to enhance both software quality and software architecture of the components/products;
- As a part of the cross-functional team, shape new products hand in hand with Product Manager, Engineers & UX Designer in an agile environment;
- Push the limits of product innovation and constantly enhance this, staying up to date with the latest technology and methods advancements.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant background within the eCommerce and Software Development;
- Bachelor / Masters degree in IT or equivalent;
- Mastery of multiple programming languages ( Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot);
- Experience with MongoDB would be a big plus;
- Good grasp of relational and NoSQL databases;
- Prior experience with Docker;
- Great comprehension of functional programming is desirable;
- Strong Kafka and Ansible skills also desirable but not obligatory;
- Have a hands-on mentality and to be focused on the solution;
- A good command of English along with excellent communication skills.
For additional details on this role contact - Anna Kalniei