Our client is developing a cloud only product to manage legal and compliance processes to help companies tackle corruption, training, incidents and audits.
The company is looking for a Backend Developer who is ready to run with their own projects or even product.
You will be responsible for building out our cloud-only products that are built on the MEAN stack. In cooperation with product management and the engineering team you will help plan out the right architecture and approach to technically ship solutions that fit the product needs. You will provide technical information and input on how to best build out the products.
- Work with DevOps team-members to ensure continued stability and performance
- Influence the overall architecture to build super-scalable software
- Develop high-level system design and low level technical design
- Help prioritize engineering projects against business targets and evaluate what can be executed with the available resources
- Develop, troubleshoot, debug and implement code for the GAN Products
- Coach and mentor the developers in your team on personal and technical skills
- Initiate, implement and develop creative and innovative engineering processes and practices
- Help mature staging, testing and deployment systems to automate boring tasks
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Knowledge and experience with code versioning tools. We use Git.
- Overview and understanding of the full-stack of technologies used in web applications (we use Angular, CSS3, HTML5 on the frontend & NodeJS, mongoDB, Express.JS on the backend)
- Understanding of DevOps work is a plus, more experience is a big plus
- Basic understanding of QA and test automation
- Ability to work independently, but strong team-player and -leader
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- English verbal and written proficiency, as English is our company language with 15+ nationalities in the office
- A real impact on the product and company’s growth and evolution
- Competitive salary
- Work with motivated colleagues who love their work
- Catered lunch, snacks and great coffee