Hammer & Hanborg is a consultancy company with three business areas, all of which aim to develop the professional life of the future. In the Recruitment & Staffing area, we provide organizations with competent employees and thereby help them to be competitive and attractive both now and in the future. In the People & Culture area, we work with competence development, team development, and organizational culture. In the Change & Development area, we help reshape organizations that have a desire to—and dare to—embrace change and develop with an eye to the future. We are a company of around 120 consultants who work with assignments for business and public sector clients throughout Scandinavia. We have offices in Stockholm, Öresund, Gothenburg, and Oslo.Are you the Junior Android Developer we're looking for?
On behalf of one of our customers, we're searching for a junior front-end developer. Working at our client’s Stockholm office, you'll be collaborating closely with a multi-disciplinary product development team to define, design, and ship new features. This role is for a curious junior developer with a passion for the mobile development life cycle.
This is a great opportunity for a junior developer to join a flourishing team of developers harnessing future business potential for our client. We're looking for someone who wants to engage in the development of the mobile landscape, architectures, and other trends.
If you're ready to take your skills to the next level, send in your application now!How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- You'll work on design and build applications for the Android platform.
- You'll handle bugs and continuously improve system performance.
- You'll research, discover, test and evaluate new technology.
Compensation and perks
- You have some experience in Android development.
- You have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play Store.
- You might have a degree in computer science, engineering, or a related subject. If not, tell us about your experience so we can get an idea of what you can do!
- Let's discuss your salary and benefits!