Financially backed by G+J/Bertelsmann (#1 media powerhouse in Europe), we are a startup developing a disruptive mobile ad solution that helps app publishers all over the globe to generate more ad revenue. Our mission is to develop technologies that reach billions of smartphone users in a drastically growing market. If you want to be part of the NEXT BIG THING and work with some of the best people in the industry, then go for it and send us your application!
- You will be part of a new & international team that built a new Ad Tech platform from scratch
- Your task is to develop highly scalable software systems which are distributed all over the globe
- Get in touch with state-of-the-art technologies like Go, Node.js and NoSQL databases
- We are using AWS for our cloud-based, serverless infrastructure
- Learn from highly experienced colleagues, share your knowledge & benefit from our education programs
What do we offer?
- You studied computer science or a similar field, or you completed vocational training in this field
- You are a technology nerd and are able to get involved in new, complex topics quickly
- You are an expert in the theoretical handling of at least one object-oriented programming language (e.g. PHP, C++, Java, Python or C#)
- Basic theoretical knowledge about databases is a must have
- You should also have experience in working with the Unix console.
- Plus: You have proven your interest in technology in your private life (theoretically or practically)
- Work closely with experienced entrepreneurs having a great track record – we have built one of the TOP 10 startups of the last years in Germany and adjoe will be the next one!
- High Impact and the opportunity to shape our business - Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments and make them happen!
- Fast-paced startup environment & a highly motivated team in a great location (Hamburger Schanze)
- We provide free drinks & snacks, free gym membership, flexible working hours and competitive salary
- Choose your own hard- and software!