-Are you a discreet professional
with a flexible attitude?
-Do you keep your calm under stress and have a proactive attitude?
-Are You a highly-organised team player, able to give a high attention to
Our client is a Malta-based law firm which specialises in areas of technology,
gaming & gambling, payments, tax, corporate law, corporate finance, M&A
and corporate services. The firm has received several awards in recognition of
its leading expertise in the gaming & gambling industry and the quality of the
services it provides.
As the Junior Digital Marketing Assistant, you will assist with the
implementation of the company's digital marketing strategy to achieve agreed
targets and key performance indicators. You will also have the responsibility
to keep up to date with new digital marketing techniques and contribute to the
long-term development of the digital marketing strategy as well as suggesting
improvements, managing and growing Social Media presence, Email Campaigns as
well as a monthly newsletter along with news alerts in a consistent 'on brand'
voice in line with the company's high standards.
- Assist with the website maintenance and ensuring
that it is updated and fully optimized for search engines (SEO) and
identify suitable websites to build referral links.
- Monitor, report and analyses results to improve
performance, using tools such as Google analytics.
- Use CRM Email Software to communicate marketing lists
whilst creating and monitoring Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaigns, whilst
ensuring customer databases are accurate and up to date.
- Assist with the management of online marketing
campaigns to increase the number of followers, 'likes' and audiences for
the digital marketing and social media outputs.
- Assist with the creation of online customer
surveys and the collection and analyses of responses, while working
closely with other colleagues and liaise with external agencies when
- Assist with organizing client events, launches and the
production of awards submissions.
- 2-3 years and a competent understanding of SEO and PPC,
with experience using Website CMS (Content Management Systems), managing a
good Social Media presence (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc.),
planning and implementing Email Campaigns and good copywriting and google
- Good experience of writing Press Releases.
- Previous PR and Affiliate experience and a driving
license would be highly desirable.
- Must be willing to travel if required to do so.