Danske Bank is the largest bank in Denmark and one of the leading financial enterprises in northern Europe. It operates in 15 countries and serves around 3.6 million customers. We employ close to 19,000 employees globally.Are you the Junior IT Security Engineer (Control & Report) we're looking for?
To further strengthen our cybersecurity team, we're looking to add a junior IT security engineer to our ranks. Our team is responsible for security health checks and controls, security engineering, and infrastructure platform and systems. We're also responsible for defining security baseline standards for IT infrastructure systems and components.
This is a great opportunity for an analytical person with an IT background and preferably infrastructure experience. The candidate of our dreams is someone with an interest in current and evolving security threats, IT and information security, large IT environments, systems and network infrastructure. The role will require you to work with applications and infrastructure teams on the promotion and adoption of infrastructure platform components and services. The main technical focus will cover infrastructure systems (Linux, Microsoft platform, Storage and others) security configuration validation, vulnerability auditing solutions, monitoring, and reporting.
To thrive in this position, you should be very systematic and focused, with the analytical mindset of a developer. You should be collaborative and eager to get stuff done as part of a team, while maintaining your independence.
If this sounds like a good description of you, send your application our way!How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Run Security Health Check (SHC) procedures based on Security Standard Baselines in IT infrastructure components
- Run Vulnerability Assessment (VA) procedures
- Validate findings for false-positives, report, create security incidents in ServiceNow
- Generate reports for other IT operations teams
- Track security incidents and validate when they're reported as fixed
Compensation and perks
- Bachelor's in computer science, mathematics or equivalent
- At least a year of experience in IT infrastructure, IT security or IT in general
- Analytical and structured working style
- Very good written and spoken English
- General understanding of Microsoft platform and/or Linux internals, tools and user land components
- Overview of implementing infrastructure solutions in medium/large scale environments
- Understanding TCP/IP protocol, firewalls and IDPS
- Overview of security strategies and technologies in a large enterprise
- Basics of Cryptographic techniques and PKI services
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Visa sponsorship for the right candidate
- Challenging tasks and projects that support your professional growth
- International career and development opportunities within the group
- Supportive and considerate management
- Autonomy to decide how you want to work and achieve your goals
- Freedom to experiment with new ideas
- Talented and hard-working coworkers
- Flexible work environment