vientiane, Lao People's Democratic Republic
Posted on Jun 01 2016 (8 months ago)
Franco-Lao is a young bank, subsidiaries of BRED (BPCE french banking group),
based in Lao PDR. Opened in 2012, BFL has a network of 24 branches across Laos
and 45 ATMs deployed. Still in our development phase, we are looking for a
young and skillful computer engineer to join our growing team.
The candidate has to be fully committed, creative, fast learner, pro-active and willing to work in a developing country. The ideal candidate must have a strong IT background, specialized in programming and project management. The candidate will be able to work on various IT projects, understanding the scope quickly and delivering them end to end.
This position is an open window to the banking industry in South-East Asia, in a preserved county, with the chance to be part of a young and active local team. The group is strongly developing in the region; so many opportunities for a fast growing career are avaible.
· Implement new banking IS
· Define scopes
· Manage the projects end to end
· Participate to the technical implementation
· Coordinate day-to-day operation
· Strong technical background
· SQL script
· Project and team management methodology
· French speaker
Extra appreciated skills:
· Knowledge on E-Payment (ATM, POS, VISA, Mastercard, UPI)
· Database architecture & reporting/BI concepts
· Already worked with Oracle technologies
· Experience in the banking industry