Posted on Jan 13 2018 (6 months ago)
Job Title : Junior System Engineer (E-Payment, POS, ATM, Cards)
Position type : Full time
Place of work : Bangkok, Sathorn district
Salary : Negotiable
Working conditions : Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
Department/Function : E-Payment Department
Reporting to Title : Head of Department
BRED Banque Populaire is one of the first commercial bank within BPCE Group (2nd largest banking network in France).
BRED IT (Thailand) ltd, a subsidiary of BRED Banque Populaire, has been founded in 2010 and counts more than 100 employees. BRED IT (Thailand) acts as an IT Hub for the group, serving International subsidiaries in Asia, Pacific and Africa.
We are looking for a dynamic Junior System Engineer, to participate to the support, projects and operation of E-Payment systems (ATM, POS, Cards) for a fast growing multi-site French banking Group.
Within the Group IT Center in Bangkok, the candidate, with a strong technical background, will be fully involved in the day-to-day support, QA and implementation of E-Payment solutions for our Banks (France, Asia, Pacific, Africa).
Having a strong analytical mind, fast learning and being ready to work in a foreign environment is a must!
· Work directly with the Banks and provide technical & functional support for their day-to-day E-Payment operation.
· Troubleshoot issues on E-Payment systems (ATM, POS, Cards, VISA, Mastercard).
· Analyze Banks requirements and provide technical support for solutions implementation.
· Develop test plan and perform end-to-end testing to ensure the quality of the projects deliveries.
· Work in relation with the other Bred-IT Teams (Network, Infrastructure, Core-Banking).
· Continuously upgrade knowledge on new E-Payment technologies and schemes (VISA, Mastercard).
· University degree in IT.
· Good level in English (writing and speaking).
· Strong analytical mind, fast learner and interested in E-Payment technologies.
· Understand the E-Payment concepts (acquiring, issuing, online transaction, dual message).
· Worked already with ATM and/or POS.
· Good technical background, being able to use SQL and query database.
· 1+ year experience in the E-Payment/Banking industry.
· Experience in Cards systems and Gateway.
· Knowledge of card schemes (VISA, Mastercard, Union-Pay).
· Knowledge of international standard (PCI-DSS).
· Already participated to E-payment projects.