Do you have previous working experience as a systems Administrator?
Are you able to keep to deadlines and work under pressure?
Do you consider yourself to be very proficient with Microsoft tools?
Our client provides payments software and managed services for customer processing They are a global organisation with offices, support centres and sales representatives worldwide. Grace to their continuous growth they are now recruiting a Junior Systems Administrator to join their dynamic team.
As a Junior Systems Administrator, your duties will include: Acting as the first line of support for all IT related problems; Maintaining the company's IT network, servers and security systems; Undertaking general maintenance of all IT equipment; Installing software and setup of new Laptops and IT equipment; Supporting all software installed on users Laptops, and all company approved software and Documenting new and existing setup and upgrades.
Skills and mind set:
- A recognized qualification in IT at diploma level along with 2years experience in a similar role.
- Must have excellent knowledge in the following areas:
- Microsoft Office software suite.
- Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Storage and server infrastructure
- Networking knowledge.
- Virtualisation platforms, VMware.
- Windows server deployments and high availability systems.
- Linux server deployments and high availability systems.
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to perform under pressure.
- Must have Strong organisational and time management skills to keep to deadlines.