- Primary technical contact point for customer
- Responsible for pre-development phase: implementation of spikes
(investigations and PoC to understand possibility meet business goals ),
requirements gathering, clarification and estimation
- Planning phase: grooming and planning activity, knowledge transfer to development team, estimation process.
- Development phase: implementation of critical items, code review process, etc.
- Provide and communicate architecture approach to client.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Providing assistance and consulting to offshore team
Here is some information that we prepared for case studies.
- More than 200+ sites need to be migrated and continuously updated on new version of Drupal before end of 2016
- Manual migration will require significant level of efforts and will not guaranty good quality
- Significant level of efforts required to check quality of migration Solution
- Platform for building, migration and upgrading websites
- Migration and upgrade process fully automated and includes:
- Deployment pipeline for automated migration of Drupal sites to specific version of Drupal
- Automated Testing platform for Automated verification of migration process by automates BVT and UAT tests
- CI/CD platform
- Configuration management toolset
- Release management process definition
- Our team working in one continues process with delivery iteration 2 weeks
- Scripting and automation
- RESTfull API
- Operating Systems (Linux, RHEL family)
- Cloud Computing
- Elastic and fault tolerant systems
- PHP/Drupal stack
Tools and stacks
- Git (git-flow, Stash)
- Apache, php-fpm
- Groovy / Java
- Puppet is a plus