The Lead Game Developer role is a technical leader in the fast-moving and exploring team. Your mission is to provide expertise around software development, architect/design in our game and take an active part in game creation and specification. Also, you will be part of the completely new Nordeus team in London, responsible for defining and creating new games. Sound interesting?
What you will be doing:
- Working in a cross-functional team
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code
- Design, architect and implement game features
- Maintain and optimize new and existing game features
- Share knowledge, help and mentor colleagues
What you should have:
- Computer Science / Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in game development
- Expert with objective oriented programming languages
- Knowledge and expertise in both 2D and 3D game development
- Proficient at writing optimised real-time code
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Have an experience in game development; have at least one mobile games live in the AppStore or Google Play
- Experience in Unity development
- Experience building and maintaining large projects and code bases
- Have the ability to rapidly prototype game ideas, but also write production ready code
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- LOVE for video games and a passion about system development, new technologies and mobile
- Highly creative — everyone here designs the games we make
- Comfortable working and contributing without much direction — be a leader!
- Have “get a things done” attitude!
If you cannot wait to hear more about our new games and start developing from scratch, be fast and apply today.