Visa sponsorship and relocation support
Relocation: Warsaw, Poland
Duration: 2+ years
Type of employment: B2B or permanent contract
Purpose: Building, integration and implementation Magento (mainly based on Magento 2) – the customized platform on big and complex infrastructure, which is connected to the other business areas – like integrated back-end systems: ERP, WH, BW, BI, SAP, databus. Omni-channels development from the Magento side (including the optimized integration pattern with the external support e-commerce BI, CRM, CMT (campaign management tool), ERP/SAP. The IT security and integration best practices development.
Technologies: JSON, REST, SOAP, PHP, Zend, SVN, GIT, Shell, SaaS, ESB, Magento 2
Project workflow: ITIL, Agile, Scrum
- Large-scale implementation of Magento / Magento eCommerce / Omni-Channel solutions.
- Designing an eCommerce architecture in an integrated back-office environment (ERP, WH, BI, etc ..).
- Analysis and assistance in solving complex platform performance issues (front-end code analysis, back-end analysis, environment configuration, infrastructure architecture, etc.).
- Analysis and assistance in solving complex security issues with the platform.
- Design and build an optimal integration layer with external systems and tools to support large-scale ecommerce: BI, CRM, campaign management tool, ERP / SAP, payment gateways, and best practices in system integration and security.
- Counseling (direct customer contact) with leading FMCG, Retail / Ecommerce retail customers in the largest global projects,
- Collaborate with clients in project teams in designing and implementing modern digital solutions.
- Ongoing co-operation with development teams at all levels of coordination and quality assurance.
- Higher technical education.
- 3+ years of experience working in the field of Magento integration (community / enterprise).
- Experience in building / designing integration layers (SOAP, REST, SaaS, ESB, etc.) with external systems.
- Experience in developing design documentation.
- Experience and knowledge of processes / best practices in software development and maintenance (continuous integration, automated tests, etc.)
- Experience in technical analysis of business processes (validation of business processes vs. technological capabilities), analysis of IT requirements.
- Very good command of English (speaking and writing).
- Ability of analytical thinking.
- Creativity and ability to solve problems.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Availability and mobility of projects across Poland and abroad.
- Our Company is the official Meet Magento 16PL partner.
- A rich budget for foreign training and Magento certification.
- Development opportunities by working on complex, large-scale projects - both technologically and on the business process side.
- Project implementation in Poland and abroad (very often these are global projects),
- Direct work with the client in the international environment,
- Friendly working atmosphere, cyclical integration meetings, the possibility to develop non-professional interests in thematic clubs,
- Competitive salary and rich social package: private medical care, supplemental life insurance, sports passes, lunch vouchers, Corporate American Express Gold credit card.
A Fortune Global 500 global management consulting and professional services company which provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services. The Company employs more than 394,000 employees and serves clients in more than 200 cities in 120 countries.