- Design the information architecture and interaction models for customer projects including websites, mobile experiences, or other touch-points.
- Work in close collaboration with Development and Project Management teams to develop initial strategy, address product, brand, marketing, content, and overall user experience.
- Conduct user research including contextual interviews and usability testing, and present findings to customers.
- Create internal and external deliverables including conceptual diagrams, site maps, interaction flows, storyboards, wireframes, and detailed functional specifications.
- Develop ideas from sketches to prototypes.
- Collaborate with visual designers, system architect, technical partners, and project manager to generate excellent design work.
- Lead and manage both the overall process and team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with background in wire-framing, information architecture, user experience, and UI design for web and mobile interfaces.
- Experience in designing and conducting user research, including contextual inquiry and usability testing.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates the approach to projects, quality thought and an ability to bring the ideas to life.
- Excellent deliverables including prototypes, detailed page schematics, sketches, interaction flows, site maps, navigation systems, and web-appropriate writing.
- Ability to understand how to apply business strategy and branding issues with user needs and technological constraints.
- Ability to work well with customers and internal technology, project and product teams to articulate issues and communicate persuasively.
- Experience working in small collaborative teams.
- Familiarity with technical issues and ability to work constructively with system architect teams.
- Experience leading, managing and coordinating teams and efforts.
If you are interested in this position, please submit us your current resume indicating this position and your expected remuneration package to email@example.com