Have you achieved a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance, Economics or Business?
Do you possess a solid background in Accounting, Business and Digital Marketing?
Are you proficient in Microsoft Excel and do you have an appetite for IT tools?
About our Client:
A leading global iGaming and Betting company.
The Group Financial Planning and Analysis team helps to drive overall business performance by challenging and supporting critical decision making through the delivery of insightful analysis, action-oriented reporting and the design and management of planning and forecasting processes that meet both Corporate and Operational requirements. Ensure maximum impact through clear messaging, presentation, effective business partnering with senior management stakeholders and focused communication of Group strategic and financial goals.
- Our client is seeking a Marketing Financial Analyst to support Operations by optimising and monitoring marketing investment performance.
- In the role of Marketing Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for the following.
- Understand, review and control marketing investments within the Group.
- Analyse all marketing activity across all brands and products in relation to Acquisition and Retention, online and offline.
- Analyse customer and product data across all the various brands and products of the business including Sportsbook, Casino, Poker etc.
- Pro-actively and continuously monitor competitors and market development to seek, obtain and read market analysis information.
- Participate in the internal and external financial communication processes.
- Be involved in Budgeting and Forecasting processes.
- Contribute to the implementation of relevant KPIs, dashboard and monitoring tools.
- Provide ad-hoc data analysis to Management when required.
Education and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be a self-driven and highly motivated individual. Someone who displays precision, attention to detail, and proficiency with systems and technology.
- The candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, performing multiple tasks / projects with defined deadlines.
- The Ideal Candidate would possess the following.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance, Economics or Business;
- Digital marketing experience with experience or exposure to areas such as PPC, SEO, Social Media, PR, Affiliates.
- At least 3 years of experience within a Financial Analyst or Business Analysis role (and ideally iGaming industry).
- Solid base of finance knowledge with a strong understanding of operational accounting.
- Responsive and timely, with a developed sense of urgency to meet sometimes tight deadlines.
- Excellent working knowledge of tools such as Excel (Power suite), SQL, MDX along with strong Google Analytics background.
- MUST HAVE Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge and appetite for IT tools.
- MUST HAVE Solid base in accounting, Business and Digital Marketing.
- MUST HAVE Fluent in English.