Posted on Sep 15 2017 (about 3 years ago)
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees in 25 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented and hard-working Marketing Specialist.
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team and be a proactive, creative, self-starter that requires limited guidance but welcomes input. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for our software products and client products. Products can range from cloud-based platforms, to mobile and desktop applications. As a Marketing Specialist some of your tasks will include most of the digital marketing activities such as: written content creation (copywriting for landing pages/websites, blog posts, articles, social media posts, etc), client product marketing research, social media strategies and advertising, reaching out to opinion leaders, email marketing campaigns and others. You will be working on several products/projects at the same time, the ability to multi-task will be an important part of this position. The projects will also be quite different from one another as domain, platform, life stage and other specifics and this will require flexibility and the possibility to adapt quickly.
• 2+ years of experience working in marketing and digital marketing
• Excellent English speaking and writing skills
• Experience copywriting, preferably writing to sell and marketing content creation
• Experience in lead generation through marketing activities and marketing research
• Expertise creating and using email campaign software (e.g., MailChimp or SendGrid)
• Experience planning, creating, and optimizing targeted advertising campaigns using social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Basic understanding of SEO principles
• Bachelors Degree or higher
This is a remote, part-time or full-time position.
Hourly rate range is $13-$16/hr depending on skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0m9a2
Or send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org