Posted on Jan 21 2020 (about 3 years ago)
· Studies and analyses existing systems
· Create and follow processes to implement planned changes to production and non-production systems
· Perform incident response and break-fix triage for infrastructure system issues
· Be available when scheduled (rotational with others on team) to provide support after hours and on weekends
· Propose, design, and implement enhancements to current environment
· Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
· 2-4 years of experience with C# and ASP. NET
· 2 years of experience with Rabbit MQ and experience with a Message Queue or Message Bus platform
· Experiences with jQuery, CSS, HTML and handlebarsExperiences with Assembla and SVN
Do you have any question or comment for SpotOn Connections about their position Mid-Level Full-Stack Developer?
Please log in to ask a question
No question right now? Subscribe to this job post to be notified when other applicants ask something.