Posted on Aug 07 2016 (about 2 years ago)
A vibrant start-up backed by renown VCs such as DN Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, and Piton Capital; who has embarked on development of a multi-layered platform and state-of-the art logistics solution. These products will serve to fuel their international relocation services, currently present in 7 European countries…and counting.
The product portfolio includes: real-time tracking, pricing intelligence, intra-company applications for business development, interfaces for both direct consumers and internal users, routing & logistics, and API’s.
Senior/Mid PHP Developer (m/f)
● As one of the newest members of the pioneering development team, you will contribute to the design and development of complex web applications, while ensuring code quality and improving development processes.
● Continuous improvement of our platform in terms of scalability, performance, and usability.
● Cross functional cooperation with other departments like Product Management, Sales, Operations and Marketing.
● You have a university degree in Computer Science, as well as several years of relevant work experience
● You are a skilled PHP Engineer, who adheres to best practices, and has working knowledge with frameworks (Zend2, Symfony2, or Laravel)
● You are well versed with RDBMS (PostgreSQL is plus), write efficient and complex queries, and utilize powerful ORMs such as Doctrine. Knowledge of Redis and RabbitMQ are a major plus.
● You work Agile and make use of the latest development tools such as git, composer, Vagrant, Jenkins, PHPStorm, XDebug, etc.
● You are a team player, you get motivated by challenging projects, and you are not afraid of responsibility
The Client OFFERS
● An opportunity to fully materialize your potential by building a completely new software system using innovative technologies.
● You will work in an vibrant, highly skilled and international team with flat hierarchies
● We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects
● Free drinks, fruits, cereal, fun team events