Cloud Coach is an innovator in project and time management solutions for the salesforce platform. Headquartered in Colorado, USA we established a cloud consulting firm in 2005, and we shifted our focus to being a products company in 2010.
Cloud Coach specializes in enterprise-class project management and professional service automation solutions. Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, Cloud Coach helps businesses transform their project delivery and profitability through project management, resource management, professional service automation (PSA), and project portfolio management (PPM).
Cloud Coach is trusted by companies in the Fortune 50 to improve project profitability and increase team performance.
Active phase of development. New features built on Angular 4.
1 Angular developer, 1 Salesforce developer and 1 Salesforce administrator. Plan - 4 devs by the end of this year.
Product website http://cloudcoach.com/
- 2+ years of experience in developing complex Web solutions
- Extensive knowledge of AngularJS 1, practical experience/good knowledge of Angular 2/Angular 4
- Experience with Databases and Web Services
- Create modular, testable and easy to maintain applications
- Ability to design and implement front-end interfaces
- English level - at least Intermediate strong
Knowledge of Node.js, MongoDB
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies
- Easy touch with Technical leaders, no bureaucracy
- Great environment for self-development: tech talks, trainings, free English classes
- Growing library of latest business literature
- TechMagic football team
- Relocation support
- Competitive social package