Loomlogic is a social platform that allows agents and lenders the ability to exchange, manage and track their leads all under one roof. Growing your real estate team begins with great tools, great services, and a methodical approach to managing it all.
- 3+ years of experience working with creative teams across design and UX disciplines, implementing and advising on fundamental visual and interactive design discipline. Desire to drive the conversation with creative teams, as well as attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of package managers and front-end build tools in a production environment (NPM, Bower, Gulp, Grunt)
- Comfortable with source version control software and package managers (SVN, Git, NPM)
- Experience with frontend frameworks and libs (Angular, Ember, React, etc)
- Strive to use web standards to build solutions using semantic markup, templates (Pug, Slim) and SASS
- Understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required for all various quirks
- Experience with CSS3 and Less/Sass (ability to write mixings, partials, use source maps, etc)
- Experience using and writing templates (Handlebars, Mustache, etc)
- Possess and understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required for all various quirks
- Experience leading discussions regarding development approaches, creative implementations, pushing the envelope of technology, as well as experience mentoring junior developers and guiding technical teams.
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Soсial package;
- Competitive salary
- Career growth;
- A stable and dynamic working environment;
- The possibility to come up with ideas, be listened and see them implemented;
- The opportunity to visit professional conferences at the expense of the company;
- Corporate activities.