helps tech talents to connect with best companies and career opportunities in Malaysia. We're currently looking for mobile developers & engineers for companies hiring in Kuala Lumpur. Earn RM1,000 cash bonus once you get hired through us.Responsibilities:
- Mobile developers specialise in building apps for Google’s Android and Apple’s iOS devices. For this reason job titles for this type of role also include Android developer and iOS developer.
- Be able to communicate to non-technical folks. Building a solid mobile experience requires collaborating with stakeholders that may not understand the technical aspects of your work. Competitive mobile developers are ready to collaborate and work cohesively.
- Always keep your skills and industry knowledge in mobile development sharp. Staying abreast of the latest mobile-technology languages is key.
- Developers should also have experience working with APIs and SDKs made available by larger social media platforms (e.g. Facebook or Instagram). After all, social media is making a huge impact on the landscape of mobile applications, helping apps build audiences and boost demand.
- Working within an Agile development methodology, you will collaborate with other engineers and work closely with the team technical lead to design, develop and deliver scalable solutions and exceptional user experience to customers.
Average salary for Mobile Developer ranges from RM 4,000 to RM 10,000 per monthMost In-Demand Skills for Mobile Developer:
Android App Development, iOS App Development, Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, Unity, Cocoa Touch, Hybrid App Development, Ionic Framework, Apache Cordova (Phonegap), PaaS (AWS, Heroku), RESTful API, Github, Agile DevelopmentKindly submit your application here:https://www.recruithero.com.my/jobs-mobile-developers