Visa sponsorship and relocation support
RELOCATION: to Berlin, Germany
Cool Tech We Are Currently Using:
Some tech includes: AndroidSDK, Mockito, ObjC & Swift3, Cocoa Touch, Spring Boot, node.js, Spinnaker (and Eureka, Zuul).
We run both on cloud (AWS) and our own infra right now.
- PASSION for tech
- Are you interested in joining an ambitious workplace? We work in small, focussed, cross-functional teams using bits of Scrum, Kanban, and a smidge of Extreme Programming.
- Our teams have Product Management, Devs, and UX all working together every day.
- An expert in building modular, reusable tested code, skills required: android in frontend, java and spring in backend
- Our teams are building apps across brand, so if you have experience in building apps that are reusing code across a number of brands, we’d like to speak with you. If you also have experience in building services using RESTful principles that’s even better!
- You understand the whole stack and you are a specialist in one or more areas.
- You feel comfortable writing tests, and adding to a continuous deployment system for mobile.
- You are proficient in teaching and leading by example, and mentoring both junior and senior engineers.
- Most of our applications are written in Java or Swift, but as someone who is passionate about development, you’ll be open to picking up new languages and frameworks when the situation arises.
- Our developers decide the right tool for the job, so you should be very comfortable doing this too. We have a lot fun discussing the merits of different technology and we want you to join and lead these conversations.
- You care about tested, clean code, delightful user experiences and all the lovely stuff that's involved with automatically tested, continuously deployed applications.
- We made English our company language. Your English skills should be sufficient to have day to day conversations and read this job description.
- Smart, dynamic, international team members. Highly skilled people striving for results; professional but with a fantastic sense of humour.
- A competitive salary, great benefits and an excellent working environment.
- Berlin startup amenities, such as nice laptops, and great office facilities (fair warning though: don’t be too sad when we beat you at table tennis or kicker in the beginning, as we’ve been training a lot)