About Y Media Labs:
An interactive digital agency specializing in mobile solutions.
About the job:
If you are looking to work on mobile apps that span across different industries such as finance, automobile, healthcare, retail, consumer, enterprise and entertainment, then you have come to right place.
Required Job Experience
- Minimum 6 years experience of QA testing experience.
- Minimum 3 years of mobile testing professional experience.
- Agency experience preferred.
Required Technical Qualifications
- Expertise in testing mobile applications on the major mobile platforms: Android, iOS, and AWS.
- Automation: Selenium, JUnit, JMeter, UI Automation for Android & iOS, and Monkey Runner.
- Database: SQL and MONGO.
- Experience with mobile networks, protocols, and devices.
- Strong knowledge of mobile native and mobile browser technologies.
- Experience in building and designing test cases, strong analytical & problem solving, documentation, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of automation testing and manual testing.
- Detailed knowledge of build process and submission of applications to the Apple Store and Google Marketplace.
- Passion for product quality and eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Excited about working in a high profile, fast-paced,software organization.
- Proven track record managing multiple projects at once.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs.
Functional Job Description
- Work directly with the team of QA engineers on our mobile projects creating, editing, and mentoring automation scripts.
- Develop and maintain automation tests and repository.
- Work with the development team, business analyst, project leads, and others as necessary in our agile development lifecycle.
- Perform mobile test task estimation, test execution, regression testing, and functional system testing.
- Define and communicate the accurate mobile test strategy and provide qualitative and quantitative status/defect reports in a timely fashion.
- Track and analyze test results and work closely with developers to isolate and reproduce defects.
- Timely and economic utilization of resources assigned to the project.
- Complete assigned projects in a timely manner and within project parameters.
- Meet project objectives providing systems that operate in a cost-effective manner.
- Provide excellent technical guidance to project team members other colleagues within the organization, so that their abilities and project quality are enhanced.
- Keep management informed of project progress and problems, particularly in regards to changes in schedule, resources, or products.
- Escalate and refer all projects beyond scope of authority; consults with and advises development areas on applications in area of responsibility.
- Maintains appropriate expertise to ensure effective service level.
- Respond to problems in a timely, effective manner.
- Communicate with divisional user personnel and data processing management on problem and project status as appropriate.
- Secures approvals on specifications and project completion as appropriate.
- Interact closely with members of the cross-functional team for project success.