Talan USA is
the American subsidiary of Talan, a French consulting firm with more than 2000
employees worldwide, and locations in eight countries (four continents).
In 2018 and for the 4th consecutive year, Talan has been recognized
with the “Great Place to Work” award.
offers employees a dynamic work environment, growth opportunities and a
competitive compensation package, including generous paid time off, health and
consultant will join one of our two divisions: IT Consulting or Business
Consulting and will be working at our client sites.
Our success is
measured by both our employee and client satisfaction, which is our priority.
currently looking for a permanent candidate to join our consulting team as a C#
Developer on a Compliance project.
consultant, who would be hired as a full time employee of Talan, will work with
the IT department of our client, in charge of developing trade surveillance
reports responsible for detecting option position limits breaks using SSRS.
- Essential duties
and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop Trade surveillance reports responsible for
detecting option position limits breaks using SSRS
- Program on a daily basis using Angular 4, C# and
- Develop new REST Web APIs to contribute to the
firm’s digital transformation
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies: Sprint planning,
retro, poker planning, etc.
- Contribute to the preparation of the annual
certification to control private investments, outside business activities and
trades of all employees based on their licenses
- Re-engineer legacy Oracle stored procedures into
.NET Web APIs
- Maintain key stored procedures producing reports
- Collaborate with US and Canada compliance officers
for reporting automation
- Organize and perform new features demo for the
- Configure TeamCity for continuous integration of
- Configure XLDeploy for continuous delivery of new
features into production by the ops team
- Strong technical skills in .Net C# 4.0/4.5/4.6
- Experience in multi-threaded application development
- Experienced with Git, TeamCity, XL Deploy, Autosys
- Proficient in SQL development
- Proficient with SCRUM
Education and Experience:
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in Finance
- Experience with Regulatory reporting
significant experience as a developer in an investment banking environment (at
least 5 years)
degree in Computer Science or equivalent